Already have a Username/Password for International Nuclear Safety Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details (e-mail address)
- All necessary files have been uploaded, and contain: abstract, keywords, all figure captions, all tables (including title, description, footnotes).
- Manuscript has been spell-checked and grammar-checked.
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa. References are in the correct format for this journal.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including those on the web).
The authors consider themselves free of any actual or potential conflict of interest (e.g. of financial, organizational, personal or other nature) that may inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, the work submitted to this journal.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
"No endorsement" policy: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions, analyses, discussions, views and recommendations outlined in the articles published in the International Nuclear Safety Journal (INSJ) are solely those of their respective authors and not of the editors, owners or publishers of the INSJ.