|Vol 5, No 2 (2016): International Nuclear Safety Journal - Special Issue on Lessons Learned from the Fukushima Daiichi Accident - Part 2||The Viability of Extraordinary Methods to Mitigate Compromised Spent Fuel Pool Cooling||Abstract PDF|
|Matthew T Davis, Michael D Proctor|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2015): International Nuclear Safety Journal||Evaluation of the Fukushima Daiichi Unit 4 Spent Fuel Pool||Abstract PDF|
|Bruce Robert Hugo|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2014): International Nuclear Safety Journal||Predicting Evaporation Rates from Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage Pools||Abstract PDF|
|Bruce Robert Hugo, William C Kinsel|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
"No endorsement" policy: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions, analyses, discussions, views and recommendations outlined in the articles published in the International Nuclear Safety Journal (INSJ) are solely those of their respective authors and not of the editors, owners or publishers of the INSJ.